Friday, August 3, 2007

Juggaknots - Re:Release (2003)




Juggaknots - Re:Release
  1. Hunt Is On
  2. Trouble Man
  3. Jivetalk
  4. Watch Ya Head [Remix]
  5. Epiphany
  6. Circle, Pt. 2
  7. Circle, Pt. 1
  8. Who Makes It Hot
  9. Romper Room
  10. Come Along
  11. Loosifa
  12. Rainy Saturday
  13. Sex Type Thang
  14. You Gotta Do One of These Songs
  15. Projections
  16. I'm Gonna Kill You
  17. Luvamaxin
  18. Clear Blue Skies [Remix]
  19. Up at the Stretch Arrmstrong WKCR Radio Show
  20. Bonus Track

http://rapidshare.com/files/45446105/Juggaknots__Jack_.zip

A forgotten and slept on album, and one of the best underground albums ever. A true hip hop gem.

3 comments:

Taybot said...

i dunno i copped that album cuz everyone said it was filthy but I never could get into it really.


maybe I didn't bump it enough to really get it. who knows?


Anyways, I'm Taybot, an mc outta seattle. I'm in a dope group called estrella and I also do solo work. I think you'd like my stuff!



If I mail my mixtape to you, I was wondering if you would be kind enough as to write a blog/review on it?



This would be much appreciated!


Please lemme know what you think when you get a chance.


Thanks.




Taybot



www.taybot3.com

taybot3@gmail.com

Taybot said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fopomofo said...

Ya man, email me a link to it at: forestparkjwilk@yahoo.com and I'll check it out. If I like it enough, I'll post it up on here.